REGISTRATION CONDITIONS TO NEWSLETTER
Information pursuant to Law no. 196/03 on the protection of personal data
Cipriani-couture.com information or Cipriani Couture by Fabio Sigillo pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/03
We wish to inform you that your personal data - collected directly from you - will be used by Fabio Cipriani Couture Seal and communicated to other companies in full respect of fundamental principles:
- From Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Parliament on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the circulation of data;
- By Directive 97/66 / EC on the protection of privacy in telecommunications;
- From Directive 97/07 / EC and Legislative Decree 185/99 on the protection of consumers in distance contracts;
- By Directive 00/31 / EC on electronic commerce;
- Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 "Code on the protection of personal data";
- Legislative Decree 70/2003 on electronic commerce.
TREATMENT OF PERSONAL DATA AND RELATED PURPOSES
Below we summarize all the operations we conducted involving collection, storage or processing of your personal data, and the purposes that we pursue with each of them.
Collection and retention of your personal data for the provision of the e-commerce service of our products and to provide the judicial authorities with the requested information;
Processing of personal data provided by you and gathered from your use of the network, according to the process in greater detail in the general conditions of service, in order to define your commercial profile;
Using your business profile by Cipriani-couture.com or Cipriani Couture by Fabio Sigillo for marketing and promotional purposes of Cipriani Couture by Fabio Sigillo;
Collection, retention and processing of your personal data for administrative purposes - accounting, including possible e-mail of commercial invoices;
Use of your business profile by Cipriani Couture by Fabio Sigillo and for marketing and promotional purposes by third parties;
The treatment will take place in fully automated mode. Therefore, any treatment that may directly or indirectly affect sensitive data will be excluded a priori.
TITLE AND RESPONSIBLE FOR TREATMENT
The holder of the treatment is Cipriani Couture by Fabio Sigillo, with registered office in 1 ^ trav. P. della Valle, 7 - Near Via Epomeo 80142 Naples - Italy
Any instances pursuant to art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/03 must be addressed to Cipriani Couture by Fabio Sigillo
The sole Manager under Article 29 of Legislative Decree 196/03 is Mr Fabio.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED
Art. 7 D.Lgs 196/03 (Rights of the interested party)
- In relation to the processing of personal data subject you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded and their communication in intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain an indication of:
- Data source;
- Purpose of treatment;
- Treatment logic;
- Extreme Identification of the Owner and Responsible;
- Of subjects to whom the data can be communicated.
- The interested party also has the right to obtain:
- The updating, rectification or integration of the collected data;
- Cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law including those for which no conservation is required in relation to the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- The attestation that the operations referred to in the previous paragraphs have been brought to the attention of those to whom such data have been communicated or disseminated, except where such fulfillment is impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
- The interested party also has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- For legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning it, although relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- To the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising material.